International Studies & Programs

Home > International Travelers > Travel Registration

Travel Registration

MSU faculty, staff, and students traveling internationally on non-education abroad, MSU-affiliated travel must register it with MSU. Affiliated travel is funded by MSU or in connection with your employment or enrollment at MSU. This includes registered student organizations, students traveling with MSU faculty or staff, faculty and staff leading MSU-sponsored programming (like alternative spring break), and College of Law international programs.


Travel registration procedures for undergraduate and graduate students participating in non-education abroad international travel.

people-sign-traveling-blur_552x350.jpgFaculty and Staff

International travel registration procedures for faculty and staff.

side-by-side_acacia-sunset.jpgMSU Global Travel Registry

All faculty, staff, and students going abroad on non-education abroad, university-affiliated travel must register in the MSU Global Travel Registry.